See it's not amusing until I mention the fact that SHE is the one who does the payroll around here..
So I said something like "OK well I gotta goDoThatThingWithTheStuffIt'sComplicated" and excused myself.
Anyway..yesterday was an exceptionally depressing work day. I lost a calf, Melvin left, had to IV a cow,
sigh sigh sigh sigh sigh.
This is my current situation...by the numbers:
1. The number of babies I had yesterday.
2. The number of BABY TOMATOES that call me mama..the newest one is a doll and her name is Roma.
Yeah I took a picture..just wait until I have kids.
3. The number of orphan kittens I have inherited...one of which is Francine. They all love me now by the way...it probably helps that I am their only source of food, but I like to think it's my comforting yet bubbly personality.
4. The number of people I have working for me who CAN'T UNDERSTAND ME..(counting Eddie).
5. The number of people I work with who don't speak English..(counting Tim and Eddie).
6. The number of different kinds of ice cream I made this week..White Chocolate Blackberry rocked my socks off by the way..
7. A movie that made me unable to sleep alone for YEARS.
8. A word that rhymes with very nearly everything.
9. The number of lives the one-eared three-legged cat started out with..I hope she is keeping track.
10. As in 10-4..that's police-talk for O.K.
Just so you know.
I'm a co-supervisor in case you forgot.