Saturday, April 28

Happy Birthday Chuck!!




My Love,
I know you Still Feel 25 Most of the Time, and maybe sometimes act it;).  Our Love Story is only just beginning, but you and me baby are Stuck Like Glue.  After many birthdays you finally met the Farmer's Daughter, and showed her that This Ole Boy has got it goin' on;).

 
We got to Take a Back Road,  and you let me be your Shotgun Girl.  I soon found out that you were Hell on the Heart after I had to demand, Are You Gonna Kiss Me or Not?  Then, not only did I discover there was Somethin' Bout a Truck, but You and Tequila Make Me Crazy.  Sometimes you call me a Crazy Girl, and that's Alright 'cuz you're my Sweet Thing.

 
We sunned on the beach and sang that Dirt Road Anthem, after you Put a Ring on It, and I knew no one else could ever make me Feel That Fire the way you do.  Without You honey, I'm no Better Than I Used to Be.  You have nothing at the Baggage Claim holding us back, and for us, Time is Love.  Those Summer Nights Remind Me that when I am lost You Save MeI Run to You, and I always will.  I plan on spending the rest of my life trying To Make You Feel My Love, and know it's true.

You are the best man I know, and I Love Your Love the Most, I always will.  I truly believe our love is a blessing, and God Gave Me You.  If Today Was Your Last Day, know that you're Never Gonna Be Alone from this moment on, because you are my heart and I'm Yours.  Happy Birthday my love!  I hope it's wonderful and spent with family and friends.
Love, Forever and Ever Amen,
YourCowLady

P.s. I think I got all of our songs:).

Song titles credited to:
Taylor Swift, Darius Rucker, Dierks Bently, Keith Urban, Jason Aldean, Kenny Chesney, Rascal Flatts, Lady Antebellum, Carrie Underwood, Kip Moore, Tim McGraw, Luke Bryan, Craig Morgan, Josh Turner, Thompson Square, Garth Brooks, Randy Travis, JaneDear Girls, Eli Young Band, Rodney Atkins, Brad Paisley, Miranda Lambert, Sugarland, Nickelback and Beynce'.

1 comment:

  1. That's a whole lotta linkage. Happy Bday, Chuck! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me..