Friday, May 18

What do YOU Want to do?

Question of the week.

I have been asked that question several times a day for the past couple of days.

In the grand scheme of things, I want to be happy, healthy and have a family.
That's what I want.

I want to continue to love Chuck, and receive his love in return.
I want to help raise Caden.
I want to bring God into our lives each day, with open arms.
I want to accept His love and ask nothing from Him.

That's my big picture.

Today?
What do I want today, tomorrow, next week?

I want to do what I am doing now.
I want to farm.

It's like breathing.
Farming is as natural to me as waking up in the morning.
It is me.

I feel like if I tried to be something else, it would be false.
Like living a lie.

To be honest?
I feel like the luckiest girl in the world, to be able to know exactly what I want.
Unfortunately what I want is about as lucrative as it is popular.

But I'm a smart girl, and my hand is in God's hand.
Together we will figure this out.

Surely something so honest and good is meant to be.

Love,
CowLady

2 comments:

  1. I see so much of my self in your posts...I haven't gotten there yet...but having some inspiration and actual evdiance that what I strive for exists...has been a blessing you didn't even know you have been giving me. Thank you. -Blain

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always been told, "Do what you love and the money will follow." I can tell you from experience that my current job has no financial return, but I am paid handsomely.

    Head up, CowLady. It is easier to see from that angle.

    ReplyDelete

Lay it on me..