Friday, May 25

Asking for Forgiveness

I don't beg.
We need to get this straight.
Imma chooser not a beggar.

I think it's because I know my limits.
I know what is allowed and what is far-fetched.
Or, at least I used to....

It needs to go on record that Chuck and I have been married for 2.5 months and I love him more and more each day.
(I hope you got all that.)

We have a lovely life....a new home, a place for his son to live, a farm for them to visit...it's wonderful!

We also have dreams.
Lots of dreams.

We want to have a child together, Chuck wants to eventually get a dog-he is crazy good at training-and I look forward to one day being able to park my truck under something.
A three-car garage...the American dream.

All of that being said, I thought a 6 ounce addition to our lifestyle wouldn't really make much of a difference.
Right?!


I mean something as small as my hand, that's afraid of Chucks shoes can't really cause that much trouble...right?!

Good.
I'm glad you agree.

Now, if you will excuse me I shall commence asking forgiveness for this vagabond who lives in the master bathroom now.

Prayforme.
Love,
Well-MeaningCowLady


No comments:

Post a Comment

Lay it on me..