Did you have a good week?
It is the weekend, for some people, so I thought I should ask.
I can't even remember my week, to be perfectly honest.
The only word I can use to describe it would be 'full'.
...wait maybe 'busy'...
...or perhaps 'stressful'....that comes to mind as well.
Lots of things took place and since they all don't garner one post to themselves, I thought I would just list them.
That way you and I can keep them straight.
Because you and I care that much...
1. Caden and Gayle(Chuck's mom) scared the crackers out of me.
2. I made 24 chocolate, peanut butter buttercream-filled, cupcakes.
3. I sent our realtor 64 emails...
...and 2 text messages...
..and left a voicemail...
..and left a message with her receptionist...
4. I came up with a list of reasons why no one wants to be my realtor...stay tuned!
5. Chuck left town for his bachelor party..and left me flowers.
6. I made possibly the BEST apple-glazed pork chops, of my life.
7. I became scary-good at active ignorance towards WhateverINeedToDo pertaining to the wedding.
8. I ran 5 miles in the 70 degree weather on Thursday!
..and got soaked to the bone feeding yesterday morning.
..and froze my butt off this morning.
9. I lost 2,000 lbs of milk in 4 days..and have only recovered 900 lbs so far...
10. I picked up my wedding dress:).
..and promptly left it at The Heats, so I wouldn't be tempted to fry bacon while wearing it..
..or eat popcorn.
What do you think?
I LOVE it!
It's all hand stitched, including the veil.
White Orchid Bridal had a beautiful vision:).
Now that that's out of the way, please excuse me while I search the depths of the world wide web for a home.
..Until the sun comes up, then it's game-on!
P.s. It's OK if Chuck sees that picture of the dress, he has seen it before:).
P.p.s It will look different on me.