Wednesday, November 9

Fed Up

That's it!
I'm leaving!

My last day here is next Monday.  They will miss me.
Oh well, they should have thought about that before they took advantage of my good nature.
They'll regret it, that's for sure.

What's that?
What am I gonna do?
That's easy.  You see, I'm on to bigger and better things.  That's right, reaching for the stars.
No more baby feeding, cow breeding, medicating.  And NO more poop on me! Ha!

I consider this a win. 
I wonder who will take over for me when I'm gone?
Who will clean the lint-trap in the dryer that I DON'T USE?
Who will pull the buckets off the heads of the calves?  Will they be stuck forever?

I guess it doesn't matter.
I informed Teddie that I will be leaving next week and the weaker of the two, Eddie, responded with, "Well, I guess we did it without you before you took over".  'Preciate that Ed.
Tim's response was, "I gotta go feed and think about next week".
Maybe he cared a little.

At any rate I'm gone.
Adios.
Sayonara.
Auf Wiedersehen.
Peace out.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What?
.
.
I am.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Gone.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Stop looking at me like that.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Uggggghhhhhhhh! FINE!
I'll come back to work that next Monday.

But they'll miss me while I'm gone, by golly!

That actually hurt a little..the whole acting-like-I-don't-care part.
Immmmmmma softy.

I am leaving next Tuesday to visit my firstbestfriendEVA, my sister Malinda and her family.
My nephew Jackson is excited...I can feel it;).

Oh, don't you worry your pretty little head, I'll be blogging remotely.
Like I'm on a safari.
We will be hunting 9 month olds....


...and probably a cat.

I won't lie, I'm feeling INCREDIBLY a little anxious about leaving.
200 cows.
36 calves on milk.
4 Hondurans.
2 dogs.

I just hope they remember to turn the follicly-challenged dogs' heater on.
She gets cold.

Until then....I am OVER my head with work to do in order to make this place fool-proof while I'm gone.
Heh. Like that's gonna work.

1 comment:

Lay it on me..